Chit Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a chitchat forum.

A day to be remembered. 9/24/10 is the opening day of this grand forum, please do enjoy Smile.
A random test of the news.

CC & RP ((Read Please))

Kiledude
    Admin
    Admin

CC & RP ((Read Please)) Empty CC & RP ((Read Please))

Post  Kiledude Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm just going to post a few general things to make things easier here.

Storyline Creations -
    When your trying to start a new CC or RP, please use this section to post your Storyline and Char Cards here. This will make your plot and cards much easier to create and find later on. Then proceed to open the story post in it's own category. You are not required to follow this step I am only suggesting it as a good idea, since it will better organize everything, and you wont get that annoying story(We all know what I'm talking about... And we've all been the maker of that story atleast once Smile) that goes absolutely no where.

Creation Rules -
    I'm trying to make this an open forum, so as long as civil laws are followed (Nothing that could get the forum shut down. E.G. Inappropriate pictures...) I'm basically calling it anything goes. I'll allow swearing, inappropriate **scenes**, as long as there is no pictures of the things. This is story making, you can't restrict that in any way.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:29 am